KULFI RECIPE: You love Kulfi, I Love Kulfi, Actually Everyone Love Kulfi. Our cute named ice cream stick “Kulfi” is really full of authentic flavours that no one can say a no for it. Today Kulfi is available in a number of flavours and variants, but some recipes are evergreen.
Today i will tell you how you can make Authentic Dry Fruit Kulfi at home without much hassels. This one is a tried and tasted recipe by me, so you can try it without any fear. You kids will love this traditional Ice Cream Stick “Dry Fruit Kulfi”.
- Milk – 1 Ltr
- Mawa/Khoya- 100 gm
- Sugar – 4 tbs
- Corn Flour – 1.5 tbs
- Unsalted pista- 15-20
- Almonds – 15-20
- Green Cardamom – 4 (Powdered)
- Kewara Essense – 2 drops
- Saffron – Pinch of
- Firstly you have to heat up Milk in a pan on low flame for 20-25 minutes. Now milk will turn thicker. Stir milk in between.
- Now crush khoya, you can make khoya at home also with my Homemade Khoya Recipe.
- With that dissolve Corn Flour with 5 tbs milk.
- Crush half of pista and almonds in a grinder, grind them coarsely (Mota) and half of the pista and almonds have to be cut in big peices.
- Now once your milk is cooked for 20-25 minutes, add sugar to it. Sugar will take around 5 minutes to get dissloved in milk.
- After that add dissolved corn flour paste to it.
- Now Keep Stirring it continously, there should be no lumps in the mixture.
- Stir the mixture for another 5 minutes and let it become thick.
- Now add khoya, pista, almonds and cardamom powder to it.
- Stir it well and let it become a smooth paste. Khoya should be evenly mixed in it.
- After 2 minutes off the flame and add kewara essense & kesar to it. If you are using kewara water instead of essense then you can add 1 tsp of kewara water in kulfi. You can also use rose flavor but mine preference is always kewara.
- Add kesar after crushing it in 1/2 tsp of milk.
- Let the mixture cool and then pour it into kulfi moulds. Freeze them in freezer.
- Now you can serve it in any way that you want.